Monday, October 19, 2015

A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE. Èric F. (1 BATX A)

A STRANGE AND FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE 
THAT I HAVE HAD

I have not lived so many situations where I can say I felt extremely terrified. Actually, I am not someone who becomes afraid for whatever. I always manage to calm down so as not to get stressed or even worried. However, there is one night that I will never forget.

To begin with, it was a stormy day of October. I had just left from a restaurant with some relatives and we were about to go home. Some of them had been celebrating Halloween even though it is not a celebration that most of the family are really into. They tried to scare us by means of telling some creepy stories and wearing dresses of characters such as ghosts, but they couldn’t.

Suddenly, I started talking to my uncle and moved away from the others as we were sharing some intimate occurrences with each other. It was later when we both bumped into some freaky people who threatened us and demanded our mobile phones and all the money we carried.

Furthermore, we were not able to ask for help as there was no one around us. Behind them there was a car, so I was afraid they were going to make us get on it. Thankfully, it did not happen. We refused to give them what they wanted, and although it seemed we were coming to blows, my dad and some others arrived in time right in the corner where we all were, which caused their way out.

To sum up, what might have been an outrageous experience which could have caused me a lot of nightmares, ended into nothing but an anecdote. Therefore, I have decided that I will never distance from a group of people during a night when walking on the streets ever again.



ERIC FORTES MOREL

1ST BATX “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment