Sunday, October 25, 2015

EL COLLELL 2015 Èric F. (1 BATX A)

What I did while my classmates stayed at “El Collell”

My school organized a trip of three days for all the students studying 5th form to spend some time to see if we all were capable of being cooperative and respectful with everybody. Furthermore, it was also said that all of this was done to do some activities so that we realized our intelligence is not only about our knowledge, but also about our feelings. However, I decided I would not take part in that. So, I will proceed explaining what I did during those days.

To begin with, I woke up much later than I am used to and spent some time relaxed while watching TV. That first day, I dedicated most time on doing homework and even studying for some future exams. I knew that would take me a lot of time working, but I made the most of it. I would have been really busy the following days if I had not done all of it the sooner possible. Besides, I celebrated with my family the birthday of my mother.

On the second day, I got up fairly early as I had made some arrangements the day before. I am a person who is highly interested in politics, and I also have my personal point of view. I met my grandfather and we both went to a demonstration which took part with a lot of public figures such as the president of my country. What is more, I had lunch at a restaurant in the downtown with some relatives who I had not met for a lot of time. After that, I went to my English school as I had class.

On Friday, I met with some people from another school with whom I get on really well. We went to the cinema and had a lot of fun. All this after having spent the morning reading a book. It was called “Tirant lo Blanc” and even though I had thought I would not like it, I really enjoyed it. Finally, my father and I joined a gym in order to be in good shape.

On the whole, despite not having such a memorable trip as I guess most of my friends had, at no time I had the feeling of being bored.



ERIC FORTES MOREL

1ST BATX “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment