Saturday, October 10, 2015

EXTREME QUESTIONS INTERVIEW. David A. (2n BATX B)

EXTREME INTERVIEW

I’m still surprised about this kind of questions, what is the objective of the interviewer when he asks them? I suppose and just suppose that nowadays there’re a lot of people really prepared and competitive in our labour world, so it’s hard to decide who to hire and maybe one way to know how they react when are asked about these strange things is a really good way to choose a candidate wisely.

A: Room, desk or car - which do you clean first?
B: Actually, I clean first my car. In my opinion, your car is like your personality. If you drive a clean car without any stains, and lines, it means by itself that you’re a serious guy with very clear and defined objectives. You want to do the things in the right way and this says a lot about a person.  Respect your car and it’ll respect you.

A: What do you think of garden gnomes?'
B: Definitely, they are the bosses of the neighbourhood, the garden. I really appreciate their skills. When I cross the garden they don’t move, without any doubts they’ve been improving their skill for may years. I think one day I’ve seen one of them taking a selfie with another gnome, but as I said I’m not sure at all, they’re very fast.

A: If you were a biscuit, what sort would you be?
B: I think I’ll be a gingerbread biscuit. It’s the one that is eaten at Christmas, a celebration time. I’ll very glad and proud that someone eats me in a happy and nice day as Chistmas day is. Also gingerbread biscuits are the most similar to humans, so… Definitely, I’ll be a gingerbread biscuit.

A: Which TV character is most like you?
B: Without any doubts I’d like to be Bond, James Bond. He’s a serious, polite and friendly gentleman, like me. His skills are really surprising, he never dies, even when he fights again a Sharkman, he’s a Chuck Norris’ brother, isn’t he? Also, he’s a Casanova, there’s no woman in his films that he doesn’t meet closely.


David Almécija
2n BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment